LICENSING, EDUCATION AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER (2 VACANCIES)
The Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO) is seeking diligent and analytical Licensing, Education and Compliance Officers to deliver the range of licensing and compliance programs and services operated by the organization.
In this role, you will administer and coordinate the mandatory licensing of Ontario’s condo managers and condo management service providers in compliance with all relevant policies, legislation and regulations. Your interpersonal communication skills and experience in a regulatory environment will allow you to serve customers by providing information, expertise, and support in the resolution of issues and complex inquiries relating to licensing and registration requirements. You will monitor the public registry of licensees and the quality of the application process, taking corrective action and recommending process improvements as required.
You will also manage the intake of complaints about Condo Managers and Condo Management Provider firms, ensuring that comprehensive information regarding the complaints is captured in the data base. You will assess the complaints, making initial inquiries and determining the appropriate course of action for handling the complaint, whether through dispute resolution or an inspection process. You will track all complaints through multi-stage processes, recording outcomes and preparing reports on compliance activities as required.
- Skills and expertise in the interpretation, application and administration of legislation within a regulatory environment
- Oral communication, relationship management, tact and advisory skills to provide program expertise on a range of licensing, education and compliance related matters.
- Analytical and problem solving skills to analyze and provide recommendations in the resolution of a range of licensing and compliance related matters.
- Written communication skills to prepare a range of inspection reports and response to complaints.
- Proficiency in a variety of computerized applications including database management, filing/tracking, email, word processing and presentation software (e.g., MS Office suite).
How To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by August 28, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
The CMRAO is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from persons legally entitled to work in Canada and whose qualifications meet the skills and experiences we seek. CMRAO is committed to hiring practices that support accessibility for people with disabilities, employment equity and diversity in the workplace.