- Provide alcohol-based hand sanitizers at main doors and elevators
- Display signs reminding residents and visitors to:
- wash hands with soap regularly
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve. Immediately dispose tissue and wash your hands
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Keep objects and surfaces clean and disinfected. Instruct cleaning teams to provide more focus on high-contact surfaces, such as front desk counters, door handles, or common areas.
If the condominium board asks for advice on current coronavirus situations, you can direct them to a number of reliable and credible resources. Federal, provincial, and municipal governments are working together along with partnering organizations to monitor the coronavirus situation in Canada and effectively communicate to the public.
It is important that every individual is informed by regularly reviewing credible information. Here are reliable and credible resources with up-to-date information on coronavirus in Canada, as well as best practices for protecting yourself and those around you: